Candid, perfectly-imperfect moments are my favorite.
Are they yours?
My name is Denise and I am a Northern VA-based photographer. If you're looking for a history on how I got a camera in my hands, you won't find it here. What I can tell you is that I use my love for photography itself and my whimsical creativity to tell your story, through colorful imagery that hums with life and shows connections.
If you want to get to know ME, then you're in the right place.
Who am I?
*insert long-winded essay* I am very capable of rambling so I'll spare you the long story. My nouns tell you who I am and my verbs tell you how I live my life.
- Wife, to Michael
- Mama, to Wesley
- Fur-mama, to Dusty and Dori
- Daughter, sister, friend
- Photographer, of all walks of life and products
- Painter, of watercolors (peep my IG)
- Chef/Baker, in my kitchen (of note, shrimp etouffee, homemade pasta alfredo, cream cheese frosted goods and chocolate chip cookies are my specialties)
- Creative (ha, bet that one's a surprise)
- Humorous (in a nerdy way)
- Open-hearted and -minded